Election Day is only 34 days away – are you registered to vote? Whether you live in Kansas or Missouri, your voice matters and will influence how healthcare is shaped in your state! There is still time to register in both states:
- You have until October 18th to register.
- If you have a valid Kansas Driver’s License or state issued identification card, you can register online at https://www.kdor.ks.gov/Apps/VoterReg/secure/default.aspx.
- Otherwise you can register with a paper form – click here to print: http://www.kssos.org/forms/elections/voterregistration.pdf.
- October 12th is the last day to register.
- All registration is done by paper.
- You can find information and forms to register with at this website: http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/govotemissouri/register.