You may ask yourself why should I become certified?
- Commitment to self and your patients
- Obligation to the profession
- Validation in area of specialty
- Gain Confidence
- Ensures keep up with changes in profession
Click here to see certification is for you.
How many nurses are certified in your organization? Who do you want taking care of you? Certification is a great way for new nurses to validate their skills and professional knowledge! Certifications are available in the following:
- Inpatient Obstetric Nursing (RNC-OB)
- Maternal Newborn Nursing (RNC-MNN)
- Low Risk Neonatal Nursing (RNC-LRN)
- Neonatal Intensive Care Nursing (RNC-NIC)
Nurse Practitioner certification
Over the next few months we will be sharing review questions to help prepare for certification. So get on board and prove to ourselves and our patients we are committed to a life time of learning!
For more information regarding certification check out: National Certification Corporation